David Waddington, Restaurateur @bistrothequeBack to Overview
The British born restaurateur lit up a forgotten part of London’s east end with the opening of cult restaurant Bistrotheque in 2004. The restaurant soon became a favourite of London's fashion and art scene as it is 18 years later. He lives in Clerkenwell with his partner Ali and their cat Luno.
1. My happy place... is our garden in summer with friends.
2. I’d describe my style as... relaxed, easy and a little undone.
3. A life goal of mine is... to learn how to play the piano.
4. For fun... I dance enthusiastically.
5. I’m inspired by... living in London.