Hedvig Opshaug, Content Producer @hedvigsoBack to Overview
Hedvig was born in Norway 1979, and was a former professional skier who studied maths and worked in investment banking in London before becoming one of the original fashion bloggers in 2009. She has collaborated with brands such as Net-a-Porter, Gucci, Omega, Tod’s and Mantle and various lifestyle
brands and destinations. Mum to Hedda, her trusted sidekick, sometime photographer and ballet enthusiast who sometimes appears on her feed, the pair live between London and Milan.
1. Advice I’d give... Dare trust your gut feeling.
2. My happy place... Disconnected under the sun, either on powder snow or a beach.
3. My motto is never look back.
4. I’d describe my style as effortless.
5. A life goal of mine is… To always continue growing, becoming a wiser human being until I drop.
6. I’m inspired by food, sun and love.