Phillip Bodenham, Creative Director @finney.coBack to Overview
Our creative Director PB introduces a new mini feature on people we love and how they approach life, with him being our inaugural interviewee.
Based between LA and London he has worked in fashion for over 20 years, first at houses such as Versace and Saint Laurent, then latterly as a consultant for designer’s such as Hussein Chalayan, A.F. Vandevorst, Rejina Pyo and AJE.
1. I wish I’d known before... Life’s tough and most people are doing their best. Lets give one another a break.
2. Advice I’d give... Take your time.
3. My happy place... Anywhere where there’s water and heat. Oh and Palm Springs. Fabulous. Also my garden in LA, as a Brit I’m still amazed by the parrots and hummingbirds, it’s a paradise and just seem to be gravitating towards plants more and more.
4. My motto is... A toss up. Its either ‘If its worth doing its worth doing well’ or ‘I don’t believe in perfection but I do believe in excellence’.
5. I’d describe my style as... Relaxed, luxe, tactile, colourful, undone chic, and a little bit sexy.