Tony Cook, Menswear Stylist @tonycookyBack to Overview
British born menswear stylist Tony hails from Liverpool, he moved to London in 2006 and began his career at menswear titles British GQ and GQ Style. He then went on to become in-house at Mr Porter until appointed Menswear Fashion Editor at Farfetch. Since Tony works as a Stylist and Creative Consultant for leading menswear publications and lifestyle brands.
1. The advice I’d give… Stand up to others and but honest with yourself.
2. My happy place… surrounded by the people I love in the sunshine.
3. My motto is… we have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
4. I’d describe my style as… Casual but considered
5. I’m inspired by... the streets. People from all walks of life fascinate me.